I’ve always had quite good skin but last year I was under a lot of stress which resulted in breaking out in little spots mainly on my forehead. I also have had a problem with blackheads which wasn’t a recent issue but bothers me. So I decided I needed to sort out my skin as it was adding to my insecurity and confidence issues.
The first thing I decided to purchase was a spinbrush set from Vanity Planet. I follow youtuber Imogenation and she had a discount code which meant I got it at a hugely discounted price (thanks hun). I purchased the Spin for Perfect Skin – Complete Face & Body Cleansing System; This set comes with the main body battery powered, water resistant handle and four different brushes: A brush head to use for daily facial cleansing, an exfoliating brush head, a body brush head and a pumice stone head. I love the whole set and it’s easy to transport around with you as well. I would recommend this product as it does what it says on the box, gets rid of all the dirt and grime; I think this brush set is partly why my skin has cleared up.
I have been using Bodyshop’s products for a long time but nothing I tried from there was helping clear my skin up or keeping it moisturised. I also tried Lush products (their charcoal soap worked wonders) but I wanted something cheaper to use as I was spending at least £30 each time just on soap, cleanser, toner and mosituriser. I decided to go into Superdrug one day and I saw that they were selling new Garnier products and thought I’d give them a go. The products I use are:
- Garnier Moisture Bomb Green Tea Hydrating Face Sheet Mask £1.99 – https://www.superdrug.com/Garnier/Garnier-Moisture-Bomb-Green-Tea-Hydrating-Face-Sheet-Mask/p/731743
- Garnier Micellar Gel Face Wash Combination Skin £3.99 – https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Face/Face-Gels/Garnier-Micellar-Gel-Face-Wash-Combination-Skin-200ml/p/727549
- Garnier Micellar Water Combination Skin £3.29 – https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Face/Cleansers/Micellar-Water/Garnier-Micellar-Water-Combination-Skin-400ml/p/460800
- Garnier Natural Aloe Extract Toner Normal Skin £3.49 – https://www.superdrug.com/Garnier/Garnier-Natural-Aloe-Extract-Toner-Normal-Skin-200ml/p/731343
These are for normal to combination skin types but they do the same products for dry, sensitive and oily skin.
I also use three Nivea products as well. These products are:
- Nivea Visage Soft Facial Wipes £3.15 – https://www.superdrug.com/Nivea/Nivea-Visage-Soft-Facial-Cleansing-Wipes/p/602284 to remove my makeup.
- Nivea Daily Essentials Regenerating Day Face Night Cream £4 – https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/night-moisturisers/nivea-visage-regenerating-night-cream-50ml I use this as a day cream as well.
- Nivea Rose & Argan Oil Body Lotion £5.99 – https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Body-Care/Body-Oils/Nivea-Rose-%26-Argan-Oil-Body-Lotion-400ml/p/730054
By Destiny Crawford-Corri
*This is not sponsored or affiliated content to any of the brands or influencers mentioned. All opinions are my own.